New Life Seventh-day Adventist Church
located at 222 Begg Street & 3rd Ave NW , Welcomes You to join us each Sabbath (Saturday) Morning.
We are a Christian community comprised of members from the areas of Swift Current, Shaunavon, Gull Lake, Kyle, Herbert, Morse, and we would love to have you worship with us.
Study and Worship Service Times
Opening Nov 7
1. If you wish to attend you are to email (firstname.lastname@example.org), text, message, or phone Peggy (306-297-7974) by the Wednesday prior to the Sabbath you wish to attend. This will enable us to arrange the social distancing seating. It is possible that everyone might wish to come and worship, unfortunately we are unable to keep the social distance if that were the case, so it may be that you will be told that you will have to wait until the following week. So I guess you could call it a first come first serve basis.
2. You must wear a mask while in the church. No mask, no attendance. (Sorry)
3. Someone must be in charge of the sanitization for each Sabbath. Not necessarily the same person each week. That person would need to be at the church prior to the opening each Sabbath. (probably about 20 minutes at least before in order to make sure pews, washrooms, doors, etc. are sanitized. You can let me know on Wednesday if you wish to volunteer to do this. The alternative is that someone will have to be drafted to do this task. You will also need to stay after for a bit to sanitize after all have left.
4. Entrance to the church is by the front door only and exit by the back door only. There is to be one way traffic flow in the building. You are to sanitize your hands upon entering.
5. Children are to stay seated with their parents. They are unable to go to the children's room at this time. If they need a washroom break a parent is to accompany them.
6. Washroom taps, etc. are to be sanitized after use. (there will be sanitizing wipes/spray in the washrooms for this purpose)
7. All hymnals, bibles, etc are to be removed from the pews and there will be no bulletins.
8. No fellowship lunches or food to be consumed in the church.
10:20am - 11:05am - Adult Lesson Study
11:15am - 12:45pm - Main Worship Service
Here are a few websites you may like to search
Check out these amazing television programs on the web.